Thursday, July 25, 2013

Announcement!

This summer I had the pleasure of helping a friend figure out how she would publicly announce some very good news.  With the help of Pintrest, my camera, and some editing we came up with several options.  And I loved doing it so much I would have come up with many more if time aloud.  We decided though that if we kept doing them soon there would be a new born in the photo.  So here is a sample of ones we did.
This is the with out kids approach.
 And the with kids approach.  I much harder approach!
 Even when it's just their feet, it is hard!
And this one doesn't really announce anything, but I like to add the caption,"What I'm not going to be the baby of the family any more?"
To see which one mama picked you can check out her blog here.

No comments:

Post a Comment