Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Flashback blogging: Lake days

This is the first of some of my catch up.  Not for you readers, but for myself and the memories I am trying to keep.  So it is that time of year around here.  The time where we seem to find ourselves at the lake cooling off.  Our first visit of the year was a lot of fun.  The twins loved the water.  This visit was before Caleb was in a cast.
And Isaiah found himself enjoying the sand. 
And while my kids are supper cute, I kept finding myself taking photos of this little guy.
He was just so sweet.
And little.
And his mom said that of course I would take a ton of photos of him because he was the cutest one there.
I am sure she is totally not bias at all!
Lake days are something I look forward to all year.  I am not certain how they will be now that Caleb can't get his arm wet, but hopefully still fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment