Thursday, July 18, 2013

Crazy Week

How do you know you are having a crazy?  For me, it was the moment I put my camera's SD card in the computer to down load what I thought would be a couple pictures and it turned out to be over 300!  Technically, they go back to last Tuesday, but I was blown away.  I guess I have a lot of catch up blogging to do.  But for now here are a couple things that made this week crazy.  The girls have camp all week.
I had a new niece born into the world, Kamdyn Elaine. (don't worry I plan to do a full new born shoot with her, but she is in the special care nursery currently).
Practicing family portraits, which are very hard for me.
And I have been squeezing in my new love, nature shots, where ever I go.
Soon you will be flooded with backtrack blogging. Like fourth of July for instance, but for now I am back to my crazy week!

No comments:

Post a Comment