Thursday, June 27, 2013

My beautiful ballerina, dance 3

Samantha's third dance was by far my favorite.  It was fun and energetic, but at the same time beautiful to watch.  She was a flying monkey, which she thought was pretty cool.  Enough words, enjoy the photos!


After the show weekend was all done Samantha decided she wanted to try out for the dance company, Jubilee.  She had spent all year telling me how she didn't want to try out.  It was a major deal.  She was required to fill out an application.  She had to perform a ballet, modern, and hip hop routine for a panel of teachers that she had just learned.  Then she had to answer questions in front of the same panel of teachers.  It was a moment in mommy history where I was so proud of her for even trying.  It was way outside her comfort zone and the entire way she had an amazing attitude.  And I am proud to say that she made it!!!  She is now a member of Jubilee and I see a whole lot of dancing in our future!

No comments:

Post a Comment