Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Back to cloth

As a gift when the boys were first born my mom got us a cloth diaper service. We thought it would be great and save us money. It turned out that we didn't use them as much as we thought we would so we stopped the service. Everything was great till it dawned on us how EXPENSIVE two babies in diapers are. So after complaining to my friend about the cost she reminded me she owns a cloth diaper company. We are now back to cloth. The company is called Snap-ez and I love their diapers. They are just as easy as disposables and I got the 2nd quality diapers so they were free(can't beat that). Its good to have friends that like to help. 2nd quality on one pair meant the snaps in the front didn't match the snaps in the back. Pretty cool if you ask me. By the way my friends name is Ruth. She has 11 kids and her littlest has downs syndrome. You'd think that would be enough, but its not she home schools them all and runs her own cloth diaper company. She is a great lady who makes a great diaper. I thought the boys looked cute in the matching yellow so enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. I had no trouble doing it with Liv, but can't imagine doing it now. Seems I am never in the same place to change her, and there is always someone else to watch. Props to you!! And this woman you speak of--BLOWS MY MIND!! I am going to get out of bed with better perspective tomorrow after thinking of her!

    ReplyDelete