Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Kellina's date


This week was Kellina's turn to go out with dad. Being the most laid back in our bunch no matter what you do she is happy. When asked what do you want to do with dad she answered "Go to the dog park and to the little kid park". Instead Jeff took her to the bowling alley and played arcade games. They then went to the park and Kellina's sweet nature shined and brought dad to tears. His favorite part of the night was writng down some classic Kellina quotes. Here they are for you to enjoy.


While driving and listening to music in the truck "Dad they said my name(faith). I like that girl in my ears. When I get older and get giant hands I'm going to get a humongous microphone."


While using the potty with dad "When I get a peanut(penis) on my bunnser I can stand and go potty like this." Then grabbed where a peanut would be and demonstrated.
After seeing a Jack in the Box ad "Dad that guy is bald and silly like you!" with giggles. Yes she was talking about the guy with the big white styrofoam head.

1 comment:

  1. Awww!! I love her quotes!! Your middle child is delightful!! ;)

    ReplyDelete