Thursday, July 2, 2009

Another milestone!

Well you know that they have to grow up , but when it happens it can blow your mind. Joshua has learned to sit by himself!! Its not the most perfect thing yet, but you can let go and he doesn't topple right over. There is a story in Jeff's family about a cousin who found a calender that said "he sits a lone". Meaning the baby could now sit up by himself. The baby was now a young boy and seeing this calender he became very sad and said "See I sat all alone. There was no one with me." In his mind he had been left all by himself and no one was there. I love this story and now my Joshua sits alone. I always knew he would do things first. I can't wait for Caleb's turn.

1 comment:

  1. Awwww, and he looks so proud of his little self!! Congrats Josh. Wow, it is happening FAST!

    ReplyDelete