Friday, July 3, 2009

Circus, Circus, Circus!!!

And no I don't mean my everyday life. My mom and I took the girls to a small circus that is in Lynden every year. It was a lot of fun! The kids were all free and 2 adults for the price of one! You can't beat that. I had several people worn me that it wasn't that great, but the kids loved it. It wasn't the biggest one out there, but it had clowns, horses, doggy tricks, and elephants. Samantha brought Christina and they loved the 4 guys who rode dirt bikes in a giant metal ball. It was pretty amazing. Samantha had to have their poster and get it autographed. They also had very cute trained dogs. One of which got to be dressed up like a toy elephant and was the best dog I've ever seen. My favorite part was the elephants. They were amazing! I didn't have my camera for them, darn it. Melia loved the people acts. Jugglers, girls doing tricks up in the air, and best of all the people who looked like they were flying. Kellina liked the snow cone and decided that cotton candy is yucky. It may have been small, but it was worth just seeing the kids faces light up and hear them say WOW!! Samantha by the way is now to old to sit by mom and grandma so her and Christina had to sit a couple rows back. Oh how fast times change.

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes the little things like that are better. Less crowd to be overwhelmed by! It really look like fun. The comment about Sam sitting behind you makes me realize how quickly my stint as Alivia's "best friend" is going to pass. I better soak it in while I can!!

    ReplyDelete