Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Happy 4th!!

We had a blast this 4th at my moms. The girls had fun doing sprinklers(sparklers) and Samantha had fun buying the biggest pack of fireworks at the stand. We tried to teach Melia what we were celebrating and I think she got it in the end. She said it was Americas birthday. Anyways, we got a family shot and now you know how I seem so rested. I sleep during all pictures. I don't know if will ever get one shot where everyone looks good. I thought I would share all the ones we got. Some good, some silly, most with Melia being the ham she is. We got plenty of cute kid shots so I tried to not bore you with all of them, but I may have gone over board. By the way it was so hot I got sick and stayed inside most of the afternoon with fussy hot twins. Oh I forgot to mention that Jeff amazed us all with his smoke bomb dance. He is one of those guys who has to hold all fireworks in his instead of light it off on the ground.

1 comment:

  1. LOOK AT YOUR FAMILY PICTURES!!!! They are GORGEOUS!! Wow....5 kids look good on you guys...actually it looks great. Bring on #6!!!:)

    I love the 4th!! It is like Thanksgiving to me...great because it is all about FAMILY!

    ReplyDelete