Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Softball season

Jeff plays softball with our church every year. This Monday was the last game so I thought maybe I should bring the camera and take a couple photos. I went with the best of intentions. I took one photo the entire time we were there. No big deal if only it were of Jeff hitting his home run, but alas it was not. Amy this photo is for you. This little boy is named Oliver, but something about him screams Clint to me. He is baby number six to the sweetest women I know. Not just his blue eyes and blond hair remind me because she has others with that. I don't know just what it is but I thought I would share him with you. He is 14 months old and adorable.

1 comment:

  1. Awwwwww... I love him!! I see what you mean. There is some "Clint" there. Funny because I love the name oliver, but Ian said I couldn't have an Alivia and an Oliver. Number 6 huh??? W-O-W!!!

    ReplyDelete