Friday, March 5, 2010

Gone


is the morning sickness that led me to take a pregnancy test. Gone is the positive sign that told me baby number six was on the way. Gained a new love and reassurance in my Lord. I couldn't wait 5 days so I retested today. I had already figured that it would be negative with the amount of bleeding I have been having. I gained so much from this that I wouldn't change it. It reminded me that God is in control of all things. And even if I don't always understand I do trust His choice. It has caused me to be so much closer to my Lord and Savior. He is my comfort in this time and I will be okay because of him. How joyous to think my baby is already with Him in heaven. A place that I long to be. Already experiencing Gods awesome love that I can only imagine. God is good in all that He allows.

5 comments:

  1. Ruth, I am so sorry for your loss. I know that there is nothing that I can say.....
    All I know is that God's plan is the perfect plan. I will pray peace and comfort for you and your family during this time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little one is in the arms of God right now - and waiting with my two little ones for us to be re-united with them someday. It is a comfort to know that they will never have to endure the trials of this world, and we never have to doubt where they will spend eternity.
    Praying for you everday,
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful testimony. I'm so sorry that you have to go through this. It is amazing to see how the Lord is using it to grow and strengthen you. May He continue to comfort and fill you with peace in the coming weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too, love your testimony. I love that you are so strong. I love that you get it from God. I love that you know that, trust that, and can accept it unquestioningly. You are pretty amazing.

    I am sorry for us--that we didn't get to meet this little one...yet. But I do know that we will someday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. May God give you comfort and offer a safe cradle to nestle your family.

    ReplyDelete