Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Okay!!

It hit me on Monday night that I am okay. With all that has happened in the last week I was telling people I was okay, but my heart was broken. Then Monday I just felt true peace. I have grieved and come to know that all is well. Thank you to all who prayed for me. Now when Melia asks why God took the baby I no longer feel tears. I simply feel assurance. I am more then okay. I am perfectly at peace. The bonus question for today is... What kind of tree is this. This isn't a question I know the answer to. It is my favorite tree in my yard. I was so sad at one time because a dog chewed it down to nothing, but look it is okay. I need to know what it is so some day I can buy more!!

3 comments:

  1. I think that's a magnolia tree...but not positive :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep - Magnolia Tree..I love their blossoms but I've never had one...
    I'm so glad you are feeling at peace about it this week...but keep in mind your hormones can take a few weeks to settle down, so you may still have a couple "down" days ahead of you...but it's all in God's plan for you....
    Have a wonderful day today, and I'm looking forward to seeing you on Friday!
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you are ok.

    Again, you inspire me.

    ReplyDelete