Wednesday, March 17, 2010

One awesome dad!!

This is what I told Jeff he was on Saturday morning. I had worked Friday night and as I came in to the pitch dark house I noticed something was different. As my eyes adjusted to the dark I realized what it was. This is what was in the dinning room. Jeff has been really wanting to camp, but this is the northwest and it is still cold at night. So while I was at work he moved the table and pitched a tent for the girls. They had a great time. Under those piles of blankets are Melia and Samantha. Don't believe me. Here's a better view. Kellina chose to sleep upstairs in her room. The girls had the tent full of all the supplies they would need. The tent stayed up all weekend and the girls got their first weekend of camping in!! A small side note. When I told Jeff he was awesome he told me that he thought I would either be really upset or really happy.

2 comments:

  1. Way to go Jeff...awesome!! Way to go Ruth for being on the "really happy" side! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This warms my heart. Jeff is awesome.

    ReplyDelete