Thursday, March 11, 2010

LOVE it!!

I love rainbows. I love that when they come out my little girls tell me about Gods promise to Noah. I love how some are bright and big. I love how some you have to really be looking hard to see. I love that for there to be a rainbow there has to be both sun and rain. It takes the perfect combination to make such beauty. I love that yesterday a rainbow convinced Melia she really does like the sun. She has never liked the sun. On sunny days she complains all day and tells me how much she wishes it was raining. Not yesterday. As we left for violin we had the perfect mix. Bright sun to the east and rain overhead. It made for a light, but perfect rainbow in the west. It was at that point Melia decided the sun was good. When we got home she told me that she had prayed for God to make it a sunny day. When we went to sewing later in the day she was so excited because God had answered her prayer. Sun shone done on us throughout the day and lit up Melia's little heart.

2 comments:

  1. That is an unbelievable picture!!! Wow, you are doing amazing with your camera.

    ANd...I love your stories. Melia is a doll.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha you totally got me. I thought it was taken out by lynden or something. Either way...ALL of your other pictures are awesome and you have inspired me to save money for a better camera!!!

    ReplyDelete