Monday, January 24, 2011

34 weeks!!


Now for most pregnant ladies 34 weeks is not a thing to celebrate. Unless of course you are trying to stay pregnant for as long as possible. That is the case with me. 34 weeks was the goal my doctor gave me to reach. And I reached it!! If baby were to be born now a lot of preemie issues would be gone. The biggest problem would be the possible need for respiratory support. Of course I want baby in longer so now I have 36 weeks in my sights. Two more weeks to go!! The doctor said her gut feeling was I wouldn't make it much past 36 weeks. Which probably means I go 41 weeks. The thing to look forward to is my ultrasound on February 1st. Get to see how big this boy is now!!

1 comment:

  1. My Joshua was born at 36 weeks, with no heath problems other than jaundice. Keep that big boy in there for 2 more weeks! I'll be praying. Let me know if you need any help with anything before or after he gets here.

    ReplyDelete