Thursday, January 20, 2011

Snug as..

Okay, so maybe its more of squished then snug. Last night I was trying my best to rest because I was having pretty regular, pretty strong contractions. As a matter of fact we almost went to the birthing center to get checked, but I am stubborn and stayed on my sofa. Which meant my sweet boys wanted to cuddle. In case you are wondering a 2 year old boy on your tummy while you contract is not comfy. But as we laid there I was reminded of when they were newborns and all three of us would sleep together on that same couch. Middle of the night feedings were much easier if we were all snug together. Now poor Caleb is barley able to move wedged in by his mama and bother. It amazes me how fast the grow and change! It reminded me to hug them often and no matter what stage they are in now it won't last long so enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment