Monday, January 31, 2011

Comparison is....

a lot of fun!! Well, it is when you get to look back at old pictures of yourself. I know that isn't always the case. I know many women who would rather forget some of their past looks, but when it is looking back to enjoy prego belly shots I am all in!! I recently had a friend who said I looked as if I were going to pop. My mom also told me she didn't think there was any way I could get any bigger. Both ladies then paused and thought about me pregnant with twins. I must have been bigger then, right. So I thought we should compare. This is me the day I delivered the boys. 37 weeks pregnant with twins!Now here I am at 35 weeks pregnant with one little boy. So, I will let you decide do I have room to grow or am I going to pop? I sure feel like I am going to pop at any moment.



1 comment:

  1. That is pretty close Ruth! Although I am sure that in your belly with the twins there must have been some Pepperoncini Dip taking up some room in there!!! :-)
    Have you craved it as much with this pregnancy??

    Love, Chessa

    ReplyDelete