Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Still Growing

So I thought maybe this baby would slow down in growing. Silly me!! His head currently measures in at 41 weeks. His tummy measures in at 39 weeks and 5 days. His femur measures in at 36 weeks and 5 days. From Melia down my kids have always had their head measure big. Its a Doyle thing. Jeff's sisters 2nd boy was huge by head measurement. Once born he just had a big head. All my kids also measure short. The twins are currently in the 20th percent for height. On the chart last visit this baby was just below the 90th percentile for size. This visit he was above the 90th percentile. Beyond having a big baby I have a lot of extra fluid. The first words out of the ultrasounds mouth today were"Wow! That's a lot of fluid." So now I know the reason this belly is extra big is because I have extra baby and extra fluid. What does all this mean? Well, I will find out for sure on Thursday. Oh, in case you have forgotten I am only 35 weeks and 2 days. The ticker up top says so!

3 comments:

  1. Oh Ruth! Thank you for sharing the pictures of your baby!!! You just made my day! Congratulations, he'll be here soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have big babies and lots of fluid too. Love the 3D ultrasound. I only got one done w/ Elizabeth. It's fun to see what they really look like =D

    ReplyDelete