Thursday, February 17, 2011

Baby update

Today I went in for my ultrasound. No the baby hasn't shrunk. No my fluid hasn't either. Although the fluid has stabilized. Baby per not super on it ultrasound is about 10 lbs 4 oz. He is off the charts!! The ultrasound people told me to head straight up to the doctor and the would call up the results. After the doctor heard the news he squeezed me in to his very full schedule. We decided to do an amniocentesis to check baby lung maturity. Big needle! Glad Jeff was with me. The doctor then said to go home have dinner and come to labor and delivery between 5 and 7. At the very least he wants a non-stress test at most baby will be coming!!!!! I guess Jeff and I should try to pick a name:)

2 comments:

  1. How exciting! Praying for you friend! I am sure my hubby would suggest "Chad"... a manly name you know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will think of you all ALL evening!

    ReplyDelete