Friday, February 18, 2011

No Baby:(

Today I had fully expected to be doing some major cuddle time with my new baby boy. Turns out the doctors don't feel comfortable inducing me yet. The test they did to check the lungs came back on the low side of normal. The results needed to be above 40. They were at 39. One little point away!! The doctor said that because they are so close it means within the next couple of days they should be just fine. No plans to induce yet, but I have been told if I go into labor on my own its totally fine. I see the doctor again on Tuesday if this baby hasn't come yet and maybe then he will decide its time to induce. Then again he may decide that we need to leave the timing up to someone else.:) So for now this is as close as I can get to this heavy weight baby.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE those pouty lips, can't wait to see them in person little man!

    ReplyDelete