Monday, February 7, 2011

Organizing....

Melia Jane age 5 deep in thought I am sure.

I am not known for being the best at organizing. Jeff is the much neater, organized member of this pair. Today however I tackled a project. Organize the front porch. Not because I wanted to or because it was bugging me. No, it was because I needed an air pump. I needed my exercise ball all pumped up so I have somewhere comfy to sit. When I asked Jeff where he thought it might be I was sent to the front porch(better known as medium room in this family). When I entered it hit me that there was no way I could find anything in this room. It becomes the place to throw things as you enter and in doing so covering all things neatly sitting on shelves. So away I went. I even swept. Shocking I know. When I got to the very end I found the pump. If only I had started in the closet I never would have had to organize at all. Oh well, at least Jeff will enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment