Wednesday, February 2, 2011

What!?!?

That was my mom's response when I told her we had nothing ready for the new baby yet. Not a diaper, not a onsie, not even the car seat to bring him home in. Not that we don't have the means to purchase these items. It's more the time that has been lacking. My mom decided to take matters into her own hands. Her daughter needed rescuing and she was there to rescue. Yesterday she dropped off a baby care package.Such a great mom I have!! It included what she thought would be enough to at least make it through the first week. And it even included the car seat to bring him home in. Amy this close up picture is for you just in case you didn't notice the pattern from a distance. You were the first one that came to mind when I saw it.

2 comments:

  1. What a cool thing for your mom to do!!! It's almost time for him to come...So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY!! I SAW THAT TURTLE FABRIC FROM A MILE AWAY!!! WHERE DID SHE GET THAT OUTFIT!! SAMMY MUST HAVE IT!! :):):)
    That was so nice of her!! I love to be surprised like that!! The best!!

    ReplyDelete