Monday, January 17, 2011

Prego Belly!!

I realized that I have been awful about posting belly shots. I love prego belly shots!! I thought since I have posted about how big this baby is maybe you were curious how big the belly is. So here it is. Now in case you think this is no big belly just remember I am only 33 weeks along and 5ft 2inches. I have 7 weeks for this bad boy to grow. Although with all the contractions I've been having I don't know if we will make it the entire 7 weeks. Jeff is still amazed at how much farther along my body is acting. All women have those tell tale signs that your body is getting ready for birth and my body has been showing all the end of the road signs. Enjoy my belly and I promise at least one more prior to birth.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Ruth...I know I am done having babies when For the first time I can honestly say...I don't envy you. Normally I would be so baby hungry seeing that picture, but this time....I'm not. I am so content with my family as is. I actually can't imagine more. But--I LOVE that you have such a big loving family. AND...get this---the Hetricks may be returning to Bellingham in July 2011!! :) Only for a week training, but if we do...I can't WAIT to catch up!! Take care of yourself and that boy will be here before you know it. I can't get over that you have a perfect split too---so awesome!! :)

    ReplyDelete