Monday, January 3, 2011

HUGE!


Today I learned that the reason I feel so big and uncomfortable is because my bay is HUGE! While doing the ultrasound the tech said,"The dates I have for you only put you at 31 weeks. Is that right?" I assured her I was only 31 weeks and she promptly told me the baby measured in at 35- 36 weeks. He is in the 90th percent for size right now. Turns out he is also in a lot of fluid. It means I now have doctors orders to rest. With the bigger size and extra fluid my risk of preterm labor jumped. The up side is I will probably get two more ultrasounds before birth to keep track of his size. The down side is if he gets to big I may need a c-section. Although his sister was 8lbs 12oz and she didn't require a c-section. It is all in Gods hands and I trust what ever happens. Oh, babies heart looks fine this time around and they don't think there are any chromosomal abnormalities!

1 comment:

  1. He is so cute!! Can't wait to see when he decides to make his debut! I am thinking soon!! :)

    ReplyDelete