Friday, January 7, 2011

Third times a charm!

It is done!!! The third and finale scarf. It was my first scarf to start on and I learned a lot. The number one lesson learned was cast on the number of stitches the pattern says. I thought this scarf would be to thin so I almost doubled the number I cast on. Kellina ended up with one fat scarf. She also ended up with the shortest scarf. It turns out she is my one child who wants to tie it around her. I hadn't planned on that. She loves it and that is all that matters. Now I will go back to the baby blanket I am working on for the little man inside me. After that(or during) I will make the little girls matching hats!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh sure, who doesn't have time to MAKE all that stuff! :) You are great, and Kellina is so cute it kills me! I think you and Jeff should just keep on having them....clearly you do it well!

    ReplyDelete