Thursday, May 5, 2011

2 months

Yes, I am a few days late. Nope, I don't have any pretty posed shots. But I do have Isaiah and his cousin. And since today(May 5th) is her birthday I think that's good enough. So what has this last month brought. Well, how about we start with growth. Today Isaiah weighs in at a hearty 15 pounds 13.5 ounces!! He is off the charts for weight. And while usually my kiddos are short he comes in at 24 inches putting him in the 90th percentile. The one thing in the Doyle family that is always at 90th percentile is the head and for Isaiah he has only hit the 80th. He is all around one big boy!! As far as fun things he now smiles in response to..... well mainly me. He did however make his Great Aunts day by smiling away at her. He also talks(coos) a lot more. Today at the doctor he even did a slight giggle. He is still a joy to be around and happy most the time. Which has been a big blessing the last two weeks as everyone else has been miserable and sick. Next thing I am hoping for is a solid nights sleep. He does go about 4-5 hours, but I am hoping soon he kicks it up to 6.

2 comments:

  1. :) Oh that face!! Happy 2 months you sweet little cherub!! Is "little" the right word?? :)
    How about "Chunky"..you chunky little cherub!!!

    ReplyDelete