Saturday, May 21, 2011

Grab Hold

It is seeming that if you live in the great Northwest this year is the year to grab hold of the sunning days and enjoy. It is almost the end of May and I am starting to feel very sun deprived. At least this week we got a few nice days and this family grabbed hold. Our friends have a pool and yesterday we enjoyed it. Melia got swim lessons and by the end of the day could doggie paddle around the pool on her own(with life vest). Kellina was a little more hesitant of the pool. I can't blame her it was ice water, but she did end up hopping in to give swimming a try. I sat in a lawn chair. Okay, I did parent my children slightly, but really sitting out in the sun was the best!!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are getting some Vitamin D :) Melia looks SO old!!! wow!

    ReplyDelete