Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Staying true

As I edited the side bar pictures of my kids the other day I reread their captions. I thought for sure I would have to change the boys. Then I was struck by how true those two things are for my guys!! They have gotten much more sophisticated in they way they do those two things, but they both are still so true. Caleb will now get out a chair or a stool to help him climb. But being up on things is what he does best. Joshua now can speak an entire sentence and be understood. But talking is was he does best. To thine own self be true. Oh, by the way looking through these photos I really had a hard time telling who was who. Good thing Caleb had a booboo on his head.

1 comment:

  1. They sure are BOYS now!! I can't get over it. Seems like it was only yesterday that they were little Isaiah's age! :) They couldn't be cuter though :) (And I LOVE those shirts!)

    ReplyDelete