Monday, May 23, 2011

Differences




Even though my boys are identical twins they for sure have major differences. They are both unique the way God created them. I would like to say that I have their differences down pat, but when I do that they seem to change. The other day though was the perfect example of their unique nature. It was sunny and warm. So of course we all were outside playing right. Wrong. Caleb was inside and refused to come out. He was much to busy. To get him away from the table and outside actually involved carrying a screamer out side who then would rush back inside. Joshua on the other hand was loving being outside with his stick. My girls are different too. Melia is such a spotlight kinda gal. While Kellina is a girl who may vanish only to appear later playing quietly in a corner. No, they aren't twins. It is just another way God shows me how he is in control and has made us all unique.

1 comment:

  1. I love the sneak peek into their personalities :) Such sweet kiddos you have.

    ReplyDelete