Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Always growing!

No matter how much as parents we want are kids to be a certain way they always keep growing. Currently I can't wait for the babies to get bigger, start cooing and most of all sleeping through the night. As for Kellina she just keeps getting bigger way to fast. Yesterday she hit the stage were they start not wanting mommies help any more. The most spoken phrase is "I can do it by myself!" I usually get to help her with her PJ's, but last night not so much. She did the entire process by herself. She did very well except the top was on the wrong way. I left it alone instead of bursting her pride bubble. What joy she found in showing her daddy. I wish I had a picture to share, but I don't so just picture a big grin and a backwards top. In the bath I tried to wash her hair and rinse it. Turns out that's hard to do now that she is miss independent. After her bath it was time for a hair cut. She did let me do all that by myself. Although she was very concerned that I may cut myself and had to see every hair I cut off. What a big girl she is now. If only she would use the potty on a regular basis.

1 comment:

  1. It really blows my mind that she was so tiny when I left and now she is rockin' a drum set!! Where does the time go? How is the "Love Dare" going? I've missed Jeff's follow up posts. I have been giving Ian all kinds of grief that Jeff took that on, so he better not let me down by slacking! :)

    ReplyDelete