Tuesday, February 17, 2009

For the love of CHOCOLATE!

So my loving husband brought me a big bowl of double chocolate fudge ice cream to eat in bed while I watched a girly hallmark movie. I know they our pretty cheesy, but I love them. Anyways I was also holding Joshua as I watched my show. One thing I usually do to my ice cream is stir it all up so that its more the consistency of a milk shake. This time Jeff delivered the ice cream pre-stirred. What a good man. As I sat and enjoyed this yummy treat I suddenly felt like some had spilled. I searched around and when I found nothing I continued to eat. It had seemed like only a small drop anyways and it was dark, so getting up to turn on the light seemed to big a hassle. When I was all the way done I turned Josh over to get up and looked down at his face. This is what I saw.

I had found where that drop of ice cream had gone and it sure did give him a yummy looking mustache. He never even flinched when the cold drip hit him.

1 comment:

  1. TOO CUTE!! And so something that would happen to me. Props to Jeff for all the attentive care, you got yourself a good one Ruth!

    ReplyDelete