Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Through the eyes of a child

These signs are all up and down the Guide these days. Its for Circuit City and they are going out of business as you can see. They are pretty tall signs. At least six feet and about three feet wide. A person is standing behind them to ensure they don't fall down. Sometimes the people move around. I understand their feet are probably pretty sore. Anyways, as we drove by a sign it began to wiggle. You couldn't see the man behind it. Suddenly a very excited and amazed Melia called from her car seat," Look guys the sign is moving!!!" She thought it was the neatest thing ever. Jeff and I both giggled and told her that their were people behind the signs holding them up. She gave a big sigh and I don't think believed us until the man stepped to the side so you could see him. It was such a wonderful moment to get a glimpse into her little mind.

1 comment:

  1. I love the little moments like that when you can see how their brains work. Good job on the blog! I can't believe how on top of it you are with 5 kiddos! you are my hero!

    ReplyDelete