Friday, February 6, 2009

Gods blessings






If you've talked to me at all in recent days then you know that I've said how yucky boys are. With the twins being my first boys I still stick to the fact that they are yucky, but sometimes when they are peaceful God reminds me that they are just as sweet as girls. Speaking of girls Kellina was showing off how sweet she can be by pretending to be the baby again. I know we're related because the stories that always get retold about me are how much I loved to be in the nude. She did all the modest editing herself. God has blessed this family with many different personalities and I will show off more soon.

1 comment:

  1. YEAH!!! Now I can check in on you DAILY and watch your kids grow up! I feel like so many people "know" my kids from my blog, and I appreciate that so much! The boys are absolutely precious. I remember some yucky moments, but to tell you the truth--Clint OWNS me!! :) You'll see, there is nothing like having your very own little boyfriend. And you have TWO--lucky!! I'm excited to follow your adventures. (Love the blog address!!)

    ReplyDelete