Thursday, February 26, 2009

The Boys First Snow!!


Last night it started to snow and continued until this morning. That means the boys get their first snow experience out of the womb. It also means I have to wait to drive Blue till all things melt. I here its not so good in the snow:( In case you are wondering how I managed to get all 5 kids out into the snow check out the big helper in the photos. Samantha is amazing when help is needed. Melia has her classic I'm three and doing what I want look on in the picture with Kellina. I see that face a lot. Oh yeah, FYI the boy in stripes is Caleb and the boy in light blue is Joshua. Thank you Aunt Lynn for the cute warm outfits!!

1 comment:

  1. Why is that face mandatory for 3 year olds?!?! At least I feel better in that mine isn't the only one. Very cute shots! I can't believe how the boys have chubby cheeks already! So sweet. Snow in B'ham--that is a bit of a shocker. At least it doesn't hang around for long!

    ReplyDelete