Monday, February 9, 2009

Growing fast




So many things in my life have grown so fast. My family use to be a family that was only me and Samantha. Now just a few short years later we're a family of seven! I can remember when Samantha was a bald happy go lucky baby(bald till she was two). Now she is a young lady soon approaching the life changes we all must go through. Today she is being my biggest helper. Last night I had a high fever and a left breast that hurt so bad I wanted to cry. It turns out I'm dealing with mastitis. Today my wonderful big girl is helping with everything so I can manage to get through the day. I think the stress of all of it my cause her to want to lock herself away for a least a day, but she is still helping as much as she can. Which is a lot of helping. If you told me that she was going to be such a big helper when she was little chub I don't know that I would have believed it. Watching her help brings a smile to my face. I think that God plans these moments to help us in the hard times. The way she is helping now is trying to get two toddlers to play school. She likes the control, but with strong willed toddlers anyone may go a little crazy. I think at nap time she gets to do what ever she wants.

1 comment:

  1. I miss Sam. She is by far one of the sweetest souls I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. Your kids are so lucky to have her as a big sister!

    ReplyDelete