Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The Newest Doyle

We've done it. Some may say that its crazy. Some of you may even laugh, but we've never been happier. Our newest member has finally made it home. His name is Blue. If you've seen Old School then you can picture Will Farell yelling "Your my boy Blue!" That's just how I feel about our Blue. So what is Blue. Well if you've peeked at the photo you all ready know. Its our 15 seater van. Yes that does say 15 seats. We will remove our back seat and only use 11, but when needed we can take a small town with us. Best of all when something is that big it beeps when you back up. For any who think this is a crazy purchase just think of it this way, if we need to we have a second home to move in to. The best part of this van besides the roomy ride is that Jeff has added some upgrades and has more to come. He surprised me with a DVD player for the longer rides(the kind that is attached to the ceiling), a new CD player with an i-pod adapter, and maybe most important headphones for the kids to use. We will be getting tinted windows and auto locks with an alarm. Can't have anybody take my pimp ride. I have never been so happy about a car before(maybe that should say bus). Here are the pictures and more will come.


2 comments:

  1. :) Jon and Kate envy! That will be perfect for you guys! I am sure you are REALLY going to enjoy the room. That is until Jeff talks you into filling it up! I mean, he was talking about Number 6 before the twins even arrived :) Congratulations. She is a beauty. And now, for all of eternity, when I see a van like that (aka every episode of Jon and Kate) my mind is going to scream "Go big Blue!) Thank you for that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And thanks for the Love Dare heads up! I think Jeff is a great hubby! :)

    ReplyDelete