Wednesday, February 18, 2009

KEEPING KIDS HAPPY

Sometimes you do whatever it takes to keep your kids happy. Some of these moments should never be shared. Watching movies is one way we keep our kids happy. That's no big deal, but when one kid is scared of all things you try your best to distract them during scary moments. Melia is this child. We were watching Kung Fu Panda and it was at the very end. Of course that's when most scary things happen. I decided that I would goof around with the dialogue so she wasn't scared. I looked up and saw to my horror that Jeff had caught it all on tape. I watched it and even though I may get teased for years I thought I should share it. So enjoy! Sorry if it is long, but it was a dramatic fight scene.


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL that was awesome! Such good dialogue for on the fly! I am impressed. My favorite line is "I hit you so hard your face go crazy!".


    I watched it with Liv and she said:
    "That silly Ruth!"

    ReplyDelete