Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Big Vehicles

So growing up in life I never pictured myself as a minivan driving mom. I sure never pictured that minivan to be as packed as mine is. We have noticed recently that we are sure getting to be a large group to take any where. I can no longer offer rides to any of Samantha's friends. We had gotten our minivan because Samantha had been squeezed between two car seats in the back of a Sedan. Here is what the van looks like now!

Can you see Sam? Yeah she is again squeezed between two car seats in the back of a minivan. So we've been thinking what can hold this family? I think we now know. Brace yourselves its a big one. A thirteen seater van. You know the ones. Usually a daycare or school district uses them to transport. Well now we need one. Comfort is definitely more important then coolness or looks at this time. If we ever buy one(which I'm sure we will) I will put up a picture for all to be jealous of.

1 comment:

  1. I can only imagine you all in a 13 passenger van. My aunt and uncle have 10 kids and they had one during the one visit I remember with them in Pittsburgh. Look out Jon and Kate!!

    ReplyDelete