Monday, October 12, 2009

Birthday fun

This weekend was full of birthday fun. The first birthday was Aspen who turned 5(my niece). The kids had a blast! They got to paint pumpkins and hit a pinata.Sunday was Zoe's birthday and she was turning five also. Her party was at the Jump Around Zone. It's full of blown up jumpy houses and slides. We've been before and had kids be scared, but not this time! By the way I know that Kellina's head is missing from her jumping shot, but I love the photo soooo much. With just feet you can tell she was having a good time.
It was a very busy weekend for the kids and seemed to fly by. Maybe that's because I worked grave yard shifts and only got out of bed for parties and football.

1 comment:

  1. What a fun weekend for the kids. I can't believe Aspen is 5. I remember when she was a baby and we speed walked around lake padden ;) ok, SOME people speed walked. You and I MAY have strolled!!!

    ReplyDelete