Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Feeling sick and loving my kids!!

Tuesday was sick day for mom! I had a cold or something that drained me. All I could do was the bare minimum. PJ's and the couch were my best friend. Now you may think with five kids I was going crazy, but what really happened was me thanking God for the kids he gave me. As I laid on the sofa this was what I saw of Samantha.
Even though I was sick she was still a diligent student! Melia, Kellina, and Samantha made nests in the middle of the room. No I don't have a photo:( Melia was very protective of hers and was soon asking me how a bird lays down. It was very cute. The boys have been teething, so I braced myself for a lot of crying. Turns out though they did very well. I am so blessed with the kids God gave me.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you aren't feeling well.

    Happy the kids can always lift your spirits! :)

    ReplyDelete