Sunday, October 4, 2009

Southern Belle

Samantha came home the other day with her grandma and proudly announced she had gotten her Halloween costume. We have always done Halloween and when Samantha was young I wasn't a believer and didn't care what she wore or what we did. As time passes my feelings on this holiday are slowly changing. My mom is fully in love with Halloween and last year brought Samantha home with a she devil costume to wear. How do you tell a super happy kid that she can't wear the costume grandma got. So when Samantha was so happy, I was a little nervous. We had talked all ready about what was okay and she didn't let me down. Samantha will be a southern belle and the prettiest one around if you ask me.

2 comments:

  1. My girls will be jealous! How beautiful...where did she find it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...she is GORGEOUS!! She devil would have been SUPER hard to swallow. My kids costumes are still up in the air.

    ReplyDelete