Monday, October 12, 2009

Fall time fun!

So, I took my new camera to a friends house recently to show it off and before you knew it they pulled out a hay bale and some pumpkins and told me to have fun taking photos. My camera by the way is a Cannon Rebel T1i. I love the photos I got, but can't wait to get the new lens for even better shots. I was hoping to pose the kids more, but Kellina refused any shots, Melia was done posing quickly, and at nine months sitting still isn't really an option. Caleb and Bonnie.
Joshua loved the pumpkins!
Zoe and Zeek are my friends kids and aren't they cute! Kellina didn't know I took the shot of her. Thanks Greg for the rides! It was hard to get a good none crazy pose from the girls together. I think Zeek was my best subject of the day.

1 comment:

  1. I love fall photos.

    Picture taking can be so frustrating when you are going for a certain pose. You should have seen the poses I got from brother for this month's red chair picture. I wanted him to sit like previous months. He was NOT having it. The one I posted was the best other option. I had to give up or risk screaming at him over nothing important :)

    ReplyDelete