Thursday, October 15, 2009

Training little ones times two!

Do these boys give me a run for my money or what. When in the kitchen their favorite thing isn't the pots and pans. Which I really wouldn't mind. It's my canned goods. No, not the ones from the store in tin cans. The ones my mom and I did in glass jars. The word NO has finally been introduced. Caleb will sometimes even make little ooo sounds back at me. With Samantha all it took was a look and she knew to stop. Not the boys. With the boys it will take time a constancy. I can do it, I can do it. I will not give in and move the jars higher(I can't I don't have the space).
Don't let that cute grin trick you. He was up to no good!

2 comments:

  1. My goodness. That look! You can tell he is waiting for you to turn around. He is loosing that baby face and getting his big boy game face on.
    ~ Merriann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boys are TROUBLE. Clint has that SAME smile and he knows that it melts me. I need resolve and strength when it comes to his charms. I am oh so weak.

    ReplyDelete