Thursday, October 22, 2009

What do you do on a rainy day?

Pack up your van and head out to a cider pressing class of course. Yesterday was not pretty, but my friend and I packed the van with 7 kids all 5 and under and headed to an orchard in Pidilla Bay. Samantha decided she didn't want to miss any of her sewing class so she stayed behind. As we left Bellingham we stopped at CostCo to buy umbrellas, but as we pulled into Pidilla Bay the sun was shining. It was beautiful! The ocean, the sun, the crazy kids. Our first feild trip with hands on learning about old fashioned cider making and a tasting at the end. Melia loved it and told me planting the tree was her favorite part. Kellina was quiet, but I'm sure had fun. The boys were good with fussy moments. Since it was so beautiful holding a camera was more important for me then holding a fussy baby. I think I might have a problem. Here are some random shots I loved.

2 comments:

  1. Those are some great looking kids in those photos! :o)
    ~ Merriann

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAha Only you. Why not right? Your kids are blessed with a "Do-er" Mom. No sitting around for you. I wish I lived closer so we could tag along!! Great pictures, precious kids.

    ReplyDelete