Thursday, October 22, 2009

Perspective

One thing I have been learning about with this new camera is perspective. Take this tree for example. In one photo it looks like a tree among others. In another it looks like a towering tree that soars above you. In the last it looks almost unrecognizable.As I drove home today from a fun filled outing with friends it hit me how important perspective is in our lives. In trials and joys it is so easy to focus in such a narrow way that things are almost unrecognizable. Other times we may come to a spot where every thing seems to just tower above us. These are the times we need Christ's perspective. We need to remember how small our lives our and how we our only one tree among many. Our lives here are so short to get caught up in the wrong things can be so easy. I pray that I could have Christ's eyes in my life.
I can't resist one last example of perspective. Can you guess what this is with out the full picture. Well maybe you can no problem, but here is the full photo just in case.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THIS POST!! It is SOOOO TRUE! !I'll have you know I have shared this already with 3 people since reading it. So well said. You are a blessing to have as a friend. Thanks for the "perspective"!

    ReplyDelete